Old 16-09-2011, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default Sunflower for Willi - DSC_5039a.jpg (0/1)

Am 16.09.2011 02:57, schrieb joevan:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:20:56 -0500, wrote:

In ,
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:15:46 -0500, wrote:

In ,
wrote:

It is getting ready to open soon I think. It is a yellow one.

Is there any other color of sunflower?

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...s_annuus-0.jpg
I guess you didn't see this one that willi posted a bit ago.

I did see that. Apparently my short term memory is not
functioning at its peak.

8^(~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

I know what you mean. Mine malfunctions all the time and I have
important work to do. I take longer these days to get things done.

I rarely see pictures here, so I also missed your sunflower (Of the
anyways, would you mind to send the photo via email (my address is
valid) that I can admire it? Thanks.