Old 03-10-2011, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default Last flowers of summer: Cistus [1/1]

On 03/10/2011 1:31 PM, Mad Cow wrote:
Interesting: my expert says nothing in the message header relates to
attachments.

Your expert is mistaken. If there is an attachment, and/or there are
several file types within a message, your newsreader should insert a
line that begins "content-type", and indicate where the boundaries
between the different content types occur. If there is no such line in
the header the news reader or email client will interpret the message as
"all plain text."

See my longer post for clarification. At least, I hope it's
clarification. ;-)

Wolf K.