Old 27-02-2003, 03:53 AM
Rob Halgren

Default Wardian case (formerly orchidarium) article has moved...

This also should serve as a warning for those who use this name on
their web pages, you will probably be contacted by them soon...I
suggest you take the effort to change the name to "wardian case" and
remove any links to said company (they informed me that linking to
their page is also a violation of their alleged copyright).

This has been a truly regrettable affair...redirect links are in place
to help folks who link to the old article URL.

Remarkable... We have a product that we wish to sell, however we
will not allow anyone to publicize it for us. Presumably if you did a
google search on Orchidariums, google would not be allowed to link to it
either? This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Protecting your
trademark is one thing, but you would think a company would want as many
access points to their site as possible. These people deserve to get
exactly what they are asking for.

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit