Old 24-11-2011, 12:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_3_] Maroochy[_3_] is offline

Default New House, new garden-

Mad Cow wrote:
In article , Maroochy
writes
Well part there of.
Preparing for our retirement next year, we've this past year, been
very busy with building a new house on 3 acres of land.
Now the house is finished we can get on with the gardens, no easy
feat as the area around the house is hard clay, plus the house is an
hour's drive away so we mostly only get up there on the weekends, so
it's been a slow process. I have a lot of hard work to do over the
next few years. :-)

[ A UUEncoded file (c-5387-9-yabba-20-11-11-40-40.jpg) was included
here. ]

Post more pictures now and then so we can watch it grow!

I probably will do just that. :-)