Old 17-12-2011, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_3_] Maroochy[_3_] is offline

Default Part of my new landscaping projects-9127

We only have tank water at our new place and the outlet for the first flush
for the tanks and also the drainage pipe for the back yard looked quite
ugly, so I turned the area into a bog garden, planted reeds, Louisiana iris
and ferns, placed a few rocks around and totally disguised the outlet pipes,
plus added a pot containing a yellow waterlily and some water poppies.
So far I am quite happy with the outcome.

Attached Thumbnails
Part of my new landscaping projects-9127-c-9127-liliypot-14-12-11-5d-400.jpg