Old 19-12-2011, 01:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Travis Travis is offline

Default Part of my new landscaping projects-9127

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:55:26 +1000, Maroochy wrote:

We only have tank water at our new place and the outlet for the first
flush for the tanks and also the drainage pipe for the back yard looked
quite ugly, so I turned the area into a bog garden, planted reeds,
Louisiana iris and ferns, placed a few rocks around and totally
disguised the outlet pipes,
plus added a pot containing a yellow waterlily and some water poppies.
So far I am quite happy with the outcome.

It will be fun for me watching your new garden evolve.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington