Old 23-12-2011, 09:43 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Pond Filling In

BERNARD STEWART wrote:
I have a natural pond in my garden in Suffolk which I would like to fill
in. Does anybody know if there are regulations regarding this?

Being a left-ponder, I'm afraid I can't speak specifically to such
regulations in Suffolk. Depending on how large your pond is, whether or not
it's part of a larger ecosystem, how close you are to Ipswitch or some
other large community, the bureaucracy will most assuredly know how to
extract as much money from you as possible. Good luck, chum!

I gave my koi away and had my pond removed and filled in. I have my
daughter, son-in-law and four grandchildren, ages three to ten, living
here. Wonderful for this 76 year old former ponder. But I miss you guys.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~