Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Jennifer Brooks

Default Ancistrus mailorder source

I dont agree with the shipping comment.
I order from a guy on aquabid alot and he ships priority mail, i get them in
3 days alive. Now i would want a guarentee of live delivery though, which

I have done both (ordered fish online that were shipped either overnight or
priority mail) I can say without a doubt that shipping fish priority mail is
not a good idea. Every time someone has sent me fish this way, they are
stressed, dead, dying, ammonia burned, etc. Priority mail and fish is gambling
with the health of the fish. Every single fish order I have sent here by
overnight (UPS, FED EX, etc) has been in perfect shape, do not die, do not come
down with diseases a few days later etc. Priority mail works great for plants
and snails though.
Jen