Old 27-12-2011, 06:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Winter Project

The polycarbonate greenhouse I have had for 4 years is just about
falling apart. It has cracked to the point that I am not even going to
try to heat it this winter. The plan is to build a "real" one with
glass windows / panels and a real door. The size will be the same, 5 x
9, because the base is already bolted into the concrete but I can go
up in height. I have a 7 bucket hydroponic system that I will continue
to use but there should be room for more dirt gardening as well. Ideas
for me, things I haven't thought of? I will need some kind of
ventalation, maybe just opening windows. I am in eastern North
Carolina. What do you think?
MJ