Old 28-12-2011, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Mike Crowe 2012?

"Steerpike" wrote

Mike Crowe has pretty much single handedly ruined the IOW local NG
through posting incessant crap. Would it not be a splendid idea for
all users of groups he posts on to kill-file him for 2012, which might
just send him a message he is going to understand?

After years of trying to appeal to his good nature (obviously absent) to get
him to desist from his attempts at annoying all and sundry I put him in my
Blocked Senders list ages ago. Unfortunately a lot of people when they reply
to him re-post his crap, instead of snipping it, so I end up seeing his
pathetic ramblings despite my best efforts.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.