Old 30-12-2011, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mike Crowe 2012?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 00:51:40 -0000, "Phil Gurr"
wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Pete C" wrote ...

I don't usually enter discussions like this, but..........some months
ago,
Mike helped me out with some info I needed, helpfully and politely. He's
never bothered me in any way, so....I won't be joining the
lemmings.....sorry.

Don't be sorry and don't call me a Lemming, that makes you sound like
you
have been infected with the same evil persona as him.

Well Bob, I think that you will find that he has the same surname (;-)

I know you won't.
--

Martin

You're not supposed to say things like that Martin, how are the Lemmings
going to pour out their bile with statements like that?

Happy New Year

Mike