Old 31-12-2011, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mulching new veggie beds in windy location

"Janet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Perhaps someone here who has first-hand experience of this muching method
could advise me if they thing the stone-weighting method will be
satisfactory or not...

depends how many stones you've got and how big they are :-)
If you run out, bricks slabs planks, fence stobs or branches work too.

as do pallets, old washing machines, settees and many other bulky things,
BUT, they all have to be cleared. So?

Stop the wind getting under. Seal the edges. Earth.

Mike