Old 01-01-2012, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Wellies

Bill Grey wrote:
Hear! Hear! regarding the old walking boots. My old Hi-Techs went down the
same route.

I got a new pair of Karrimor wellies (black with pink edging) for CHristmas.
Meant to be a present off Nick, but I ended up paying for them myself. :-/
But on the plus side, unlike my other 2 pairs that I have to wear waterproof
sailing socks in, they are not yet letting water in! Yay.

Also bought, slightly unrelatedly (and Nick /did/ buy these for me) a pair
of knee-high boots from Dorothy Perkins in the sale. :-) They may end up
as wellies, the way I tend to wander to the allotment and forget to change
my shoes.