Old 01-01-2012, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Bell Michael Bell is offline

Default Adding CO2 for greater growth?

In message
Granity wrote:

Michael Bell;946111 Wrote:
In message
Granity

I am growing them on compost, under "Eco-Light Grow" lights (as
supplied by one of those indoor growing shops which not-quite supplies
the indoor cannabis industry). Indoors, this keeps them at 23°C, just
right. But, it's text-book stuff: Growing plants need CO2, carbon
dioxide. Would it increase their growth to provide more CO2? How might
this be done?

The most obvious thing to do is to use a CO2 cylinder, feeding the CO2
through a regulating valve. Is suitable equipment available at
reasonable cost?
--
-
There is some equipment he-

Very informative - but American! An ocean and a tarif barrier away. I
wonder if there are British or even Dutch equivalents - I could
stumble through languages.

Michael Bell

--

Sorry, try this one for the UK
'Carbon Dioxide Solutions : Norfolk Lights Hydroponics Shop, UK Center'

Very good! You either know of it or are better at using google. I'll
look into it.

Michael Bell