Old 02-01-2012, 04:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default the beans

The Cook wrote:
songbird wrote:
i'm using the following list as a reference
for types to look for:

http://www.foodsubs.com/Beans.html

Nice List. Maybe we can manage to swap a few. My email is correct if
you want to talk.

yes, it's a good start to work from.

thank you for the kind offer.

unfortunately i don't have any kinds that
are unusual to trade. most of what i have
can be obtained by going to the store and
grabbing a bag of mixed soup beans.

similarly the wax, green, peas and soy, i
don't think i have anything unusual there yet
either.

just missed a supply of the christmas lima
beans, those would have been a nice addition.

songbird