Old 02-01-2012, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Treasure!

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:56:37 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article ,
Janet writes
What a nice story :-)

I've dug up fossils, a pair of very old glasses in a case, and the skull
of an enormous dog. No gold.. yet.

I'm still digging up dinky toys and plastic soldiers and Lego from when
my son was small!

We recovered a substantial number of Star Wars models from our garden.
--

Martin

Part of the roof of my old house is in the bottom of this picture

http://www.bradingromanvilla.org.uk/... =brv0061.jpg

Maybe I should have dug a bit deeper!! A lot has been found since we left in
1986. It's even been on TV.

Mike