Old 03-01-2012, 12:04 AM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
See what you can find when you garden!

BBC News - Sweden: Wedding ring 'found on carrot' after 16 years

--
Kathy
Whilst building a rockery at a garden centre in Somerset I found what I thought was the fossil of some very exciting creature (or part of one) I rushed up to Bristol museum only to be very disappointed to learn it was the fossil of a rare coral called Paleosmilia murchisonia and was 400 million years old and that they had lost their only specimen during the blitz, as far as I know, its still on display