Old 03-01-2012, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Treasure!

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 00:04:02 +0000, lannerman
wrote:

Kathy;946229 Wrote:
See what you can find when you garden!

'BBC News - Sweden: Wedding ring 'found on carrot' after 16
years' (http://tinyurl.com/7rtzy6w)

--
Kathy

Whilst building a rockery at a garden centre in Somerset I found what I
thought was the fossil of some very exciting creature (or part of one) I
rushed up to Bristol museum only to be very disappointed to learn it was
the fossil of a rare coral called Paleosmilia murchisonia and was 400
million years old and that they had lost their only specimen during the
blitz, as far as I know, its still on display
Lannerman.

WOW.
That's pretty fab!
--