Old 04-01-2012, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default Chickens

In message

On 2012-01-04 09:43:56 +0000, said:

In message
wrote:

I'll wait for the wife to report back after she sees our local
farmer to see what they have then I'll ask again here.

Thanks,

Stephen.

Make sure that whatever you get, they're vaccinated and ready to go.
The first 6 we got were the 'ornamentals' which were real youngsters,
the Light Sussex were point of lay and we had eggs pretty quickly.

I will do, thanks Sacha,

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk