Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_9_] Sue[_9_] is offline

Default Totally OT. Great British Railway Journeys

"Martin" wrote
"Sue" wrote:

[...]
Have you seen him on 'This Week', the political late night show with
Andrew Neil?
Portillo seems to talk a remarkable amount of sense on most topics
they cover, even though I don't always agree with him. While I'd never
vote for them, I've come to think he's probably the best leader the
'Nasty Party' never had. More fool them for not voting for him when
they had the chance.

I'd never vote Conservative. Mrs T had several good cabinet ministers
during her regime, all were far better than the current bunch of
politicians

Yes, they certainly have been a wholly uninspiring and disappointing
crop, to be sure. All in need of recycling on the Westminster compost
heap if you ask me.

--
Sue