Old 06-01-2012, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Help! Can anyone identify this mystery plant growing in my indoor garden?

In article , Dan Espen
wrote:
My digital Canon EOS has a macro setting that helps.

Back in the film era I had extension tubes that let me
get in really close.

I've got a bellows for such activity. Have not used it for 30 years
and I doubt I will ever. Still have 35 MM. and 2 and 1/4 cameras
languishing about.
Sort of reminds me of betamax and VHS and digital growth.

Ansel Adams, Edward Weston with the idea of straight photography still
has a warm spot here.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com/