Old 06-01-2012, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default rhs membership cheap

In article ,
writes
http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/browse.aspx?N=37

Is that a good deal? I was under the impression that I got membership to
the RHS if I remember to rejoin my local gardening club, which iirc costs
about 5 quid a year. I can't remember what is included in that, but I do
get to apply for Members Only days at CHelsea.

I wouldn't think so Vicki. Your club is allowed to have one free visit
to an RHS garden per year for it s members but certainly not free RHS
membership with the Garden magazine and so on!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph