Old 06-01-2012, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Chickens

wrote:
Turned out (I found when I cut them open, not bit into,
fortunaetly) the last was a meat one. :-( Got a 5 pound voucher
to compensate. (Which was nice. Although when almost exactly
the same thing happened in the early 90s with me and Tesco, they
sent 25 pound voucher! That's recession for you, I guess!)

I suppose the refund would depend on the value of the item, the
pasties would come under FFPP which stand for Fresh Food Pre-Pack
which is not prepared in-sore so that would not really be the
fault of the store but they would still be held responsible
because they sold it.

Ah,but when it happened at Tesco many years earlier, it was /exactly the
same thing/, except it was 1 pasty, not 4. Although the tesco one was
chicken tikka, which actually made me feel ill, cos I bit into it, and I
really can't do anything Indian-spiced. :-(

I bought a pizza from the West Kirby store

First time I hit the pavement during driving lessons was coming out of that
car park and turning left! My driving instructor was shrieking at me, and I
couldn't figure out what at. Totally missed seeing that weird jutting out bit
of kerb.

which was in the normal cardboard box but when opened and cooked
it was off, I think the box had become unfrozen and then refrozen,
this happens all the time, but you can't check everything.

I must admit, I worry about wehether things in supermarket freezers have
stayed frozen all the time or not, given how many times I spot them hanging
around in the wrong place (ie, in the fridge). How often, I wonder, does
someone pick something up that has been put in the wrong place and put it
back? Or even carried around in a basket for an hour or two then put back
cos they don't want it? Before even thinking about the shop doing something
wrong.