Old 06-01-2012, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default Help! Can anyone identify this mystery plant growing in my indoor garden?

snips

You remind me of the golfer who blames his balls. The camera is not
lacking, it's all about unsteady hands and inability to properly frame
the subject in the viewfinder... many/most people haven't the ability
to hold a camera steady while pressing the shutter...

But camera shake isn't the problem here. Notice that in the first image the
seedling in question is out of focus but the pot behind it is not. It is
either the inability of the lens to focus close enough or he is using
autofocus and it is not picking the right subject, or both.

" So once again you are getting your balls swinging left and right
over nothing, .. stop using the niblick and try the mashie,
or just take your hand off it altogether. "
David

Ha !
Do we have a credit for that quote, David ?
I love it ! Well done !
John T.