Old 07-01-2012, 10:04 AM
sim209 sim209 is offline
Registered User

Yes done a few web searches and there don't seem to be any others in the area that are as specific as 'Wildlife Gardener' I suspect I might have to start with a broader approach and not limit myself to wildlife but just offer it as an option.

I am based in Bournemouth so I think that there is plenty of work around as it is an affluent area.

Yes maybe wildlife gardener may give the wrong impression, perhaps I could think more along the lines of Eco-gardener

Thanks for the reply