Old 10-01-2012, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Jeyes Fluid

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:45:34 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
Any have any experience of using Jeyes fliud to sterilse soil?
If seems pretty deadly stuff.

My neighbour used to wash the drive with Jeyes Fuid to disinfect it for her
dogs. It stank the place out !

Bill

I don't know whether it's just my nose getting older and weaker but to
me the smell of Jeyes is not as strong as it was years ago. When I do
my annual pot cleaning job, I may have a big thing full of diluted
Jeyes standing by the shed for a couple of days but I don't notice the
smell until I get fairly close to it.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.