Old 10-01-2012, 09:34 PM
darronb darronb is offline
Registered User

Location: Hampshire, UK
Default Small Black Fly Problem / house plants

First off I am new to the forum so play nicely please.

I have searched the forum and all over the internet but can't seem to find an answer.

Since are central heating came on we have been infested with extremely small black flies. I had noticed them coming out of a cactus plants soil, and as much as I didn't want to was forced to move the plant outside. Now we have flies coming out of other plant pots inside the house.

My question is what are they exactly and what can I do to get rid of them. Hopefully without losing my plants.

To the forum admins, I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong section as I couldn't find an indoor plant section to the forum.

Any help with my problem will be greatly appreciated thank you.