Old 11-01-2012, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Jeyes Fluid

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Jake
writes
I find it next
to useless for removing algae from paving unless it's virtually neat.

So what would you use to kill moss on a tarmac driveway then jake? I have
tried a fair few things, boiling water works but not very practical, so
does bleach in water but it would be nice to blanket spray the area and
also the paving stones on the path in the garden that have got slippery
surfaces.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

I heard somwhere, sometime, that moss didn't like acid and clover didn't
like alkali. Somethng to do with lawns I suspect.

If this is true then the application of an appropriate chemical should do
the trick.

Bill