Old 12-01-2012, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Jeyes Fluid

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:43:20 +0000, pgpeal
wrote:

harry;946922 Wrote:
Any have any experience of using Jeyes fliud to sterilse soil?
If seems pretty deadly stuff.

Hi, I work as a PR consultant to Jeyes and wanted to let you know that
there is a Jeyes website dedicated to Jeyes Fluid. It has some helpful
'tips and tricks' although probably at a lower level than exhibited on
this forum!

The website is at 'Jeyes Fluid' (http://www.jeyesfluid.com/)

So there's a Jeyes range? Am I the only extra-terrestrial who's never
seen anything anywhere other than plain old Jeyes Fluid in a can?

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.