Old 12-01-2012, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

Janet Tweedy wrote:

Oh snap!! Mine was the 7th so probably older than you

Nope, 4th. so stand back junior ;-)

and look on the bright side, you get a nice letter about testing for
bowel cancer in this area when you reach this ripe old age.!

Indeed we do down here as well. Then they follow it up with a testing
kit and somewhat lurid instructions about how to collect, prepare and
send a 'sample'. Not sure I'm quite up to that ATM.

Plus points are no more scrip charges, free eye tests and for just a
few more years still, car insurance is weighed slightly in my favour.
Not so bad really and somehow, the way things are going I would fancy
being a 16 years old in this day and age.