Old 13-01-2012, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Spuds!

wrote:

Bill Grey wrote:
I've no idea if I've ought the right spuds !

The 'right' ones are the ones you like best. :-D

Ain't that the truth!

Last year was the first time I'd tried growing potatoes (new house with
a small place for vegetable growing) and I'd just watched a TV
programme about heritage varieties so bought a couple of different ones.

The potatoes grew really well and we had a decent crop. But we ended
up giving them away as they were both very floury and we (generally)
prefer waxy ones.

I'll try again this year but make sure I choose the varieties that I
know we'll eat.

--
Chris