Old 13-01-2012, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] galyles@homeblueyonder.co.uk is offline

Default Advice needed-in regards to sewing my garden.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:26:55 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:40:35 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

On 13/01/2012 16:33, news wrote:
In article , Sinead90
writes
Ok where to start...my garden has never been sewed before and basically

i want to know whats the best process to sew the garden which will give

the best results.

Make sure you use a good thimble

Or she might get stitched up. ;-)

A stitch in thyme?

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales

Just an observation. Most of this thread has degenerated into puns on
the OPs original spelling error. Is this really necessary in welcoming
(or mocking) a new poster who has also asked some apparently innocent
questions to a (theoretically) sympathetic newsgroup? Is it because it
has come from gardenbanter?

Geoff