Old 15-01-2012, 11:07 PM
ZeroZero ZeroZero is offline
Registered User

Default Fencing question

I am looking for a small metal fence to keep my cottage garnden boarder from spilling onto a footpath

this sort of thing would be ideal:
GARDEN FENCING PANEL LAWN EDGING STEEL RUST FINISH DECORATIVE ARCHED METAL NEW | eBay

Unfortunately it is too small - the 'height' measurement includes the stake that goes in the ground !

I have trawled the web for a similar product - something metal, decorative hardwearing and ideally also removable (though I could step over it to do the weeding. I need 56 feet of it so price cant be silly

Can anyone help please