Old 16-01-2012, 01:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
Richard Sherratt Richard Sherratt is offline

Default What to do with a blighted tomato

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:28:16 +1100, terryc
wrote:

Richard Sherratt wrote:

Is it OK to dump the plants into the garden waste bin or should they
go into the rubbish bin?

Probably rubbish. Really depeds on what happens to te contents of garden
waste in your locality. Mst goes into landscaping fill here.

I'm not sure what they do with it. Probably best to be safe and stick
it in the rubbish.

Is it OK to plant somethihng else in the tubs or do I need to get rid
of all the dirt?

Try something other than tomatoes.

Will do. Thanks.

--