Old 20-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Mike

Default Cats and Rabies

In article , Kay Easton
writes

But then you did mention pedigree, and my cats certainly aren't that.

Exactly. NONE of the vermin who crap all over our gardens are pedigree.
We have one Siamese cat in the area and that is looked after carefully
by it's "owner" and yes they do own it and look after it.

Ginger Toms and Tortoiseshells roam at will :-((

Mike
Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more