Old 17-01-2012, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tescoes - Thompson Morgan

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:34:51 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

I buy what I can afford and if I can get it at Tescos at a low
price then also get vouchers, even if they take ages to mount up I
haven't really lost anything.

For me Tescos is at the bottom of the hill so very near and indeed
nearest to me so less petrol, ...

The nearest Tesco to us doesn't stock some of the items we use... so
we have to go further a field. What really annoys me is that they
won't deliver to us but will to the town 2.5 miles away. Is the extra
few minutes on a 45 minute drive from the store to us really going to
mess up their "guaranteed delivery window"? I must give Asda delivery
a try sometime.

... though i might whizz over to Morrisons for their VERY cheap petrol
deal.

Hate Morrisons as a store, cheap fuel on the other hand... Cheaper
than Asda? They were about 4p/l less than Tesco the other week.
Trouble is Tesco, Asda and Morrison's are all several miles from each
other which can wipe out any potential saving...

--
Cheers
Dave.