Old 17-01-2012, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tescoes - Thompson Morgan

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:19:07 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

I must give Asda delivery a try sometime.

Sainsburys is very good ...

Nearest Sainsburys is 50+ miles away, ooh no I tell a lie they have
just opened a store in Penrith 20 miles away I wonder if they deliver
here now? Can't say I've seen any "Sainsburys orange" delivery vans
yet... Checks site, nope part of the 12% of the country not covered.

... but Waitrose runs a very close second ...

Waitrose (or Ocado) don't cover here either, though we could shop
online at Waitrose and collect from Hexham (26 miles away).

Sainsburys, Waitrose (and Ocado), Tesco don't deliver to here.
Morrisons don't appear to offer a delivery service at all. That
leaves just Asda who do, have I missed any other supermarket that
offers a delivery service?

--
Cheers
Dave.