Old 18-01-2012, 09:23 AM
omid373 omid373 is offline
Registered User

Location: Iran , Tehran
Smile Tired Cactuses in low light area

Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum and I hope I could find many new friends here.
Recently I bring some little cactuses to my home.But after a week I think they are droopy.
Already I have not access to sun light in my home and I think this is why they are not succulent.
Now can any one tell me how can I provide artificial light for them? Is regular florescent lamps good?what about type (yellow(like sun) or white(like moon)) and power ?
and if not what should I do?
Also I can add their picture if it is needed.