Old 18-01-2012, 01:14 PM
tulip tulip is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannerman View Post
Hi Tulip, from your description it could be one of many things ! Any chance of a picture ?? They need to be kept quite dry in winter! did you soak the soil in your attempts to wash it ? Was the fungicide you used labelled as 'systemic' ?
Lannerman.
Hi

Firstly, apologies for late reply. It was October/November 2010 when I sprayed them with water. Not sure what the label was on the spray as don't have it any more.

I will attach photos once I figure out how to do it.

Regards

Tulip