Old 18-01-2012, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Tescoes - Thompson Morgan

Janet Tweedy wrote:
That
leaves just Asda who do, have I missed any other supermarket that
offers a delivery service?

Down here "milk and more" deliver stuff with the milk. Iceland might and
there's the organic ones like Abel and Cole, though dear and only basic
foodstuffs not processed, they have local deliverers

Milkandmore are quite expensive - especially if you think Co-op is pricey!
Abel+Cole are expensive and don't cover the whole country. But what they do
tends to be very good quality.
Iceland I believe only deliver what you have bought in store - ie, you
visit, pick your stuff, put your basket in a place and they deliver it
some time later. And their stuff is cheap but often yuck.