Old 19-01-2012, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Tomato Trellis Clips

Neil wrote:
I think my mum does this too :-) I generally grow rather more plants
than this would be practical for, so even if I did have a source for
all the second-hand hosiery I would need, it might take me rather
longer than I want to spend tying all those knots! There'll be around
80 stems, so this is why I'm looking for something quick & easy.

Ah, we don't do 'knots' so much as make a loop and put the end through and
pull to hold - not tied, so much as held. Quick and easy.

You're probably doing about twice as many as I will be, but I think this is
going to be my route this year.

Sorry it wasn't any help to you, though.