Old 20-01-2012, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Ceanothus cuttings

On 20/01/2012 18:02, David WE Roberts wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Charlie Pridham
writes
Semi ripe cuttings will root under mist at almost any time so long as
the plant is not in flower, mist with bottom heat works best, plastic
bag over a pot method tends to defoliate the cuttings and is not
normally successful.
If you can wait they root quite easily in a cold frame over winter
taken about October

I'd love to get a mister

snip
Having just read some pun threads I couldn't get
"Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister"
out of my head.
You gotta love the vagaries of the English language.

Aka an atomiser, which doesn't rhyme with anything