Old 20-01-2012, 11:00 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZero View Post
No I am not saying that. But I am saying that (given the caveats above) that often the varities are high yield and fast growing

Looke everyone I know there are pros and cons, but what I am after is the names of varieties.

I grew some brussles last year - in excellent conditions - the sprouts were few on the stem and did not grow large.
Buying a stalk from a supermarket its packed with large size sprouts and they tasted fine to me

What was the variety?
Try googling commercial vegetable seed variety

This company sells seeds to the commercial market:
Brussel Sprouts | Tozer Seeds