Old 21-01-2012, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Garden design ideas

"julzgarden" wrote

My wife and I are coming up with ideas for a new garden for our home in
Derby. So far we have found a few types of gardens he 'Garden Design
Ideas - Types of gardens' (http://tinyurl.com/7xacsha)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

That is like "how long is a piece of string". There is so much we would need
to know about you, your preferences, your garden plant knowledge, your
willingness to work on it, your requirements, the aspect, the soil, the
light.......
Best to look at some real gardens, get a copy of the Yellow Book and "do"
some gardens this summer and choose the bits you like after deciding what
you both need in and from your garden.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.