Old 21-01-2012, 06:54 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Agreed. I did a bit of googling - couldn't find any references to in the newspapers, which I'm sure would have covered it had it been genuine (1). Early manifestations had it ascribed to the west Indies rather than Jamaica. And one of the sources was on a particularly nasty site with a particularly horrible but fake picture whose details I won't go into.

(1) I did find one newspaper report of a death by electrocution of a metal thief but it was not this case and the chap was not quite that incinerated. And the guy was named.