Old 21-01-2012, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default cheapest westland sowing compost

Yes, not those little 10l pouches that seem to be vaguely a bad bargain
though i haven't done the maths but the proper large bags of westland
seed and potting compost.

A friend wants to buy about 25 -30 bags.

Anyone got details of cheap offers on Westland compost?

The B & Q site says £3.00 for 30litres BUT shows a 10litre bag. Most
other sites show a 10l bag for £2.99

This is before I go in with her and buy the stuff from our local GC and
then someone on here gives a sharp intake of breath and starts with
"well you should have asked me before buying at xyz price"

--
Janet Tweedy