Old 22-01-2012, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Dumper tracks in lawn

"'Mike'" wrote in message
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UXYIAXS...-of-Other.html

Propose using some of the compost heap to fill then seed.

Any other suggestions?

Mike

If you are seriously considering repairing the damage then you have a major
job to do. Digging up the tracks, then levelling to match the surrounding
lawn. Re-seeding would be one answer or returfing - if you can get matching
turves. Someone mentioned a turf cutting machine, I doubt this would work
properly.

Another alternative would be to make the track a permanent one, properly
laid. This, I think, is not the sort of answer you want to hear.

Bill