Old 24-01-2012, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default I am now using an electric fence around my garden pond.

On 2012-01-23 17:24:13 +0000, "Bill Grey" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
snip
We're running ours off a 12v tractor battery. If I get a bit of time
tomorrow, I'll try to take a pic but it's really a tall rabbit fence.
But
I must stress that at night, the hens are shut up within the run that is
attached to the coop.
--
Sacha

Thanks Sacha, this is new to me.
Bill

Ray took this photo today, Bill. He says he hopes it's clear enough. This
fencing came from Edwin Tucker in Ashburton.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillhou...in/photostream

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes the photo shows the scale of things. I didn't expect it to be as large
as it is. I had the idea it would have been about 18" high with a much
smaller mesh.

Thanks again.

Bill