Old 26-01-2012, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Peace Lily repotting

CT wrote:
'Er indoors has a Peace Lily in a pot and it is one of the few indoor
plants we have which is doing quite well. Finding a spot that a plant
likes isn't always as easy as one would like.

Anyway, as it's doing so well it needs repotting. I said "just repot
it in a bigger pot and bung in some more compost" but apparently that's
not official enough for her.

So, any special advice for repotting? It looks like it's just finished
flowering for the time being (several dead flowers, no new buds) so I
thought it would be an ideal time.

This is not the answer you are looking for.

I have a peace lily, in a pot, and it died off, so I assumed it was resting
and put it on top of a cupboard in the bathroom, where it's not really doing
much.

Am I wrong, is this a deceased plant?