Old 27-01-2012, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Doom and Gloom?

On Jan 27, 12:29*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
I see the Eggspress is now predicting a month long heavy freeze!
Didn't that paper predict, back in October/November, a winter as bad
as the last?

Maybe it's part of a "rescue Peacocks" campaign - we all need to rush
into the local Peacocks' store and buy all their thermal underwear :-)

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay where
the four seasons are salt,pepper,mustard and vinegar.

Come on Jake,
Its almost the end of jan. you dont get winter clothing at this time
of year, it should be all summer stuff now